Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Last Friday I went to the Cal Tech all night milonga, and was housed by the organizer Michael, since it's about a 70 minute drive. I taught about 7 beginners, and had plenty of fun in the process.

On Saturday, I went to a Carlos Yannacanedo class in LA, and then drove back for a friend's birthday.

On Sunday, I went to Londance, and a good quantity of good dancers showed up. I had a good night, and I discovered about 5 new combinations / moves, which I actually wrote down.

I heard about Portland's Valentango festival, which I might attend. Next weekend I'll be in San Francisco dancing, and visiting my parents who are there for a medical conference. I'm also thinking about going to San Diego for a "nuevo milonguero" workshop with Robin Thomas, who I've taken workshops from at a couple of different festivals. I have some students who'd enjoy my presence that weekend, since I am trying to host my free practica at least every other week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home