Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Saturday I attended Oliver and Luna's workshop, which was full of complicated steps. Still, with a nice small group, they were able to help me with some fundamental things which helped my dance out. Their beginner / intermediate class in the evening at Tango Divas was great, and I think that I should take more entry level classes, if I want to teach others better.

Sunday I had a practice with Eva, who I saw up in Portland, and I found out about from Sean, when I visted San Fran. She's definately a good dancer, and since she spent 5 months in BA after graduating from college, she has a wealth of things to share. That evening, I went to Club Danzarin, but practically noone was there (damn Olympic finals and closing ceremonies!). Luckily there were some good people to chat and dance with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home